Monday, April 8, 2013

College Squirrel

So on my way back from my first class this morning, I was walking through the overpass on way back to my dorm. While walking and only thinking about more sleep, a squirrel began running towards me. There was another student a few feet in front of me, and the squirrel seemed confused as to where to go, as there is a 13 foot drop on either side of the ledge. The squirrel stopped and looked at both myself and the other student. The squirrel once again began hopping towards me, inching closer and closer. Arriving right next to me, he stopped and stared at me, while I stared back. He finally hopped off down the stairs.

Needless to say, it's always interesting to have an encounter with the squirrels on campus. They're so used to people that they aren't terribly frightened when someone approaches.


No comments:

Post a Comment