Sunday, April 7, 2013

First Post

Welcome to Broken Photography!



I'm currently a college student interested in computers, cars, and photography. I photograph a large variety of items, and this blog is meant to be a highlight of my favorite captures and locations.

First Photographs

 

Urban Exploration is one of my favorite types of photography. It's always been an interest of mine to see human creations just left to survive in nature.

This particular string of photos are from an abandoned school in Central Massachusetts. At the time of my visit, it was shut tight. I'm an ethical explorer, and don't break into abandonment.

Unfortunately when I shot these photos, I was wearing sunglasses when holding my camera to my face. I wish I had used a polarization filter, because looking through my sunglasses looked really cool. To try and retain that look, I tweaked the colors of the photographs.

Enjoy and I hope you look forward to future posts! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment